Grants available to fund mental health instructors training
North Yorkshire County Council's Public Health team has allocated funding to build capacity across the county to deliver licensed mental health training courses.
Small grants are available to fund instructor training in Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) and/or Applied Suicide Intervention Training (ASIST). Organisations will then be required to deliver training sessions to target groups.
Please download and read the application guidance and scoring criteria from the right hand side of the page before completing the application form, and return by 5pm on March 23 2016 to Tessa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health and wellbeing
- Public health
- North Yorkshire County Council - a public health authority
- Improving public health in North Yorkshire
- Director of public health annual report 2015
- Joint strategic needs assessment
- Pharmaceutical needs assessment
- Seasonal winter health strategic partnership