The health task group sits within the North Yorkshire Learning Disability Partnership Board. The group's role is to improve access to health services and discusses health issues for people with learning disabilities.
The group also aims to:
- Make things better for people with learning disabilities in North Yorkshire;
- Share good practice across North Yorkshire and with York;
- Discuss national issues, for example, 'Winterbourne' and 'Six Lives' and issue responses as appropriate for the learning disability partnership board to approve;
- Provide feedback, recommendations, issues and responses to the learning disability partnership board, for the board to approve;
- Coordinate with the health and wellbeing board and Local Healthwatch as required;
- Identify who will attend health related training or workshops on behalf of the learning disability partnership board; and
- Ensure that the health self assessment happens, including the key actions.
November 2019 - coming soon
Please note that we only keep minutes on this page for the last two years. If you want any minutes further back than this, please contact Shanna Carrell at email@example.com.