Partnership working in North Yorkshire is more flexible than in the past.
Some simple principles for partnership working have been developed. More rigid and hierarchical structures have been removed but there is still a need for strategic leadership in the county.
North Yorkshire Community Plan
The overarching strategic plan for North Yorkshire is the Community Plan.
For more information please use the menu on the left of this page.
The partnership objectives of the Community Plan are overseen by a series of groups providing strategic leadership:
- Local Government North Yorkshire and York
- Chief Executives' Group - North Yorkshire and York
- Local strategic partnerships
More detail about these groups can be found using the menu on the left, by emailing email@example.com or contacting Deborah Hugill, Corporate Development Officer, North Yorkshire County Council on 01609 532978
- News and events
- Strategic leadership
- Children and young people
- Voluntary and community sector
- Health and wellbeing
- Safer communities
- North Yorkshire police and crime panel
- Resources for partnership working
- North Yorkshire Welcome Pack